FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Status Match
Thread: Status Match
View Single Post
Old May 1, 2015, 9:45 am
EtihadHelp
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by Singapore_Air
It's a shambles (no "they're doing you a favour comments" please).

I provided the details they required including date of birth at the end of February.

I received an email informing me of my membership number a few days ago. However I couldn't log in to the account and the Forget Password function appears to reject my date of birth. I emailed to ask if I had indeed been matched to Gold and for them to check their entry for my date of birth.

Today I received a first email saying that my "concerns" are being looked in to and that a new password set up link will be sent to my email address.

A second email today 22 minutes later sayd to ignore the previous emails and that they are "looking into the concerns you have raised about the tier match". Also because of the "mismatch between the date of birth you logged in and the date reflected on your Etihad Guest profile" that I need to send them a "clearly scanned copy of your legal document like passport" for verification puropose and / or amendment of your profile.
Hi, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please send us the required details to [email protected] so we can follow it up with the Etihad Guest team. Thanks. *JS