Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Etihad Guest Rewards: Member get Member bonus offer

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Etihad Guest Rewards: Member get Member bonus offer

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2010, 4:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY-G, TK*S, AB-S, EY, LH, DL, UA, BA, AA, all hotel programmes
Smile Etihad Guest Rewards: Member get Member bonus offer

Nice offer!

"Earn 2000 miles for every friend that signs up and flies with us

Dear xyz,
Here’s your chance to earn those miles faster; introduce your friends to Etihad Guest and earn bonus miles for yourself and your friend. We will give you 2000 bonus miles for every friend who joins the Etihad Guest program*. Its simple – and rewarding. Here’s how:

Refer your friends, family or colleagues to Etihad Guest.

Earn a bonus 2000 Etihad Guest Miles for every person who becomes an Etihad Guest Member on your recommendation and flies Etihad before April 30, 2010.

New members earn 2000 bonus miles when they complete their first flight with Etihad before April 30, 2010. They also earn an enrolment bonus of 500 miles.

All you have to do is click on the link below and provide the email addresses of friends who could be interested in joining our award-winning loyalty programme. We’ll do the rest, including crediting your bonus 2000 miles for every successful referral.

Spread the joy of being an Etihad Guest: Ask a friend to join today!"

PS: Of course I am willing to refer, if you plan to fly and have nobody to be referred from...
Old Apr 8, 2010, 2:20 am

Programs: EK Gold, EY Gold, BA Gold OW Emerald, A3 *G, SV Skyteam Elite
Hi guys,

my sister has an upcoming flight with EY and I'd like to refer her.

However, I cannot find the link anymore.

Was it a public, generic link or a link in a newsletter?

Can you guys help me out?

Cheers
Old Apr 8, 2010, 3:11 am

Programs: BA, VA, EK Silver,
I'd like the link too, we're flying next week to Bangkok and although I signed up, hubby didn't...would it work if I nominate him?
Old Apr 23, 2010, 7:07 am
Original Poster

I sent a pm to the people asking for it. I can send the link to others who want to refer somebody who is flying by the end of the month (April), too (but cannot guarantee that it works for non-German members to be rewarded 2000 miles to "get new members").
If you want to be referred and you are flying before May, I can still refer you, just pm me.
Old Jun 6, 2010, 7:41 am

Programs: AY plat, EB gold, LH Sen
Originally Posted by mith
I sent a pm to the people asking for it. I can send the link to others who want to refer somebody who is flying by the end of the month (April), too (but cannot guarantee that it works for non-German members to be rewarded 2000 miles to "get new members").
If you want to be referred and you are flying before May, I can still refer you, just pm me.
Hi,

I am planning to fly EY soon and will be joining their ffp. Is the referral bonus still on?
PM me if anybody is interested.
Old Jun 6, 2010, 8:12 am

Programs: ❶❷ ใจ ± ♪♪♪ 7¾³ © ™
Originally Posted by mahajanvikas
Hi,

I am planning to fly EY soon and will be joining their ffp. Is the referral bonus still on?
PM me if anybody is interested.
Hello, I'm new here and I will be new to Etihad too if I fly with them in September. If the offer is still on somebody can refer me if you would like the miles.
Old Jun 7, 2010, 6:46 am
Original Poster

sorry, I am not aware of any new mgm promo.

just received this message, so maybe 500 miles for signing up for this:
EY_Logo

Travelling Connect offers two-month miles bonanza

Dear xxx,
Travel around the world, stay connected -- and earn more miles this season. Etihad Guest Partner Travelling Connect offers attractive opportunities to earn miles when you use your mobile phone in more than 21 countries * :

The first 50 Guests to register with Travelling Connect between June 01, 2010 and June 30, 2010 will earn 500 bonus miles.

Three guests who make the most calls on any mobile network between June 01, 2010 and June 30, 2010 will earn 5,000 bonus miles.

From June 01, 2010 until July 31, 2010 you can earn double miles when making mobile calls on the NTT DoCoMo network in Japan, KT network in Korea and Hutchison network in Macau.

To earn miles on the go, simply register for free now. http://www.travellingconnect.com/etihad/
Old Nov 13, 2012, 1:52 am

Programs: Etihad Gold, HH-Gold
Hi, this is my first post although I have been a reader of this informative forum for a long time. Etihad currently has another Member-Get-Member campaign going on. If you are planning to take a flight on Etihad Airways anytime before 31-Dec-2012 and you are not yet an Etihad Guest member this is a great opportunity for you to earn 2-times or 3-times the usual number of Etihad Guest miles you would get otherwise on your first flight.

The person taking the flight will get 2-times or 3-times the usual amount of miles on their first flight with Etihad before 31-Dec-2012 (after becoming an Etihad Guest member) while the person who has referred will receive 5,000 bonus miles for referring.

Here is the link: http://www.etihadpromotions.com/mgm/

If anyone needs a referral please PM me.

Last edited by T4Less; Nov 13, 2012 at 4:38 am
Old Nov 21, 2012, 11:34 am

Etihad nominate and earn promotion

Etihad are currently running a nominate and earn promotion. This promotion rewards existing members for signing new members up to the frequent flyer programme.
All you need to do is become a member of the Etihad frequent flyer programme and fly with them before the 31st December. As a reward you will earn up to triple the usual amount of miles for this first flight.
If you are intending to take a flight with Etihad before the 31st December and are NOT a member of their frequent flyer programme send me a pvt message and I can refer you.
Old Nov 22, 2012, 2:49 pm

Mr

Hi! I am writing to you as an Etihad Guest silver member.I am very unhappy with Etihad guest miles programm which is a rip off!! In 2010 we have been able to redeem the ticket to Europe from Australia for 75000 points, a year later in 2011 it's required 1000 000 points,which was much harder to collect.In 2012 to purchase flight to Europe using point system it's required 175 000 miles... which is impossible to collect for 3-4 yers for a family of four or couple. On my request to explain what is happened ..why the Etihad significantly increased the number of points?The answer was "the number of passanger's requested to update economy class to business..pathetic!!!
Old Nov 27, 2012, 2:53 am

Programs: QF, BA, SQ
2 OR 3 times

Originally Posted by T4Less

The person taking the flight will get 2-times or 3-times the usual amount of miles on their first flight with Etihad
Hi,
what's the basis for getting either 2 or 3 times points? why the OR?
Had a look on Etihad's site an couldnot find an answer.
thanks
baser
Old Dec 6, 2012, 7:38 am

OK.
I sent Etihad the following on the 27th Nov.
Hello.
I have a question regarding the following.
Nominate and Earn

Spread the word and earn Etihad Guest Miles.

Etihad Guest is delighted to provide you, as a valued Etihad Guest member, an exciting offer to reward yourself.

With our Nominate and Earn programme, nominate a friend or family member to join Etihad Guest and when they take their first flight before 31 December 2012, we will give you 5000 Etihad Guest Miles. What’s more, when the new member takes the first flight he will receive double or triple Etihad Guest Miles as a first flight bonus. Remember, the more members you nominate, the higher your chances of earning Etihad Guest Miles.

If booked on a “W” class ticket FCO to SYD return ticket (outbound before 31st Dec 2012, inbound after), will the nominated ‘new’ etihad guest member earn double OR triple points.
On what basis is the double OR triple calculated? It is not clear from your website...but is quite a difference.
is there a fuller terms and conditions for this offer?
Also...will the ‘new’ member earn double or triple points for the entire itinerary or only the legs prior to the 31st Dec?
Thanks

And got no response...so I resent it on the 3rd Dec...also no response....so i resent it today.

Anyone with anymore information on this rather vague promotion.
Thanks
Old Dec 18, 2012, 7:45 am

useless

In response to my own message.
Still no joy from Etihad regarding this promotion....although I have discovered that bus/first is triple points.
What I have asked them several times now without a response is:
will the complete flight from FCO>>SYD be triple pints or just the first actual flight...ie FCO>>FRA.
Anyway...flying in a few days and unable to get a response.
They just email me back asking for my guest number and a copy of the email regarding the promotion.
I have sent them the email in every single message to them since Nov 27th and also told them I am not YET a guest member (hence the promotion 'member GET member')
Will just credit the point to another airline I think at stage.
Anyway...rant over.
Old Dec 19, 2012, 6:10 am

result

OK.
Spoke to them.
At first denied it existed.
Then it expired 21st Oct.
Then it was only for first class.
Eventually after a third session on hold whilst operator went back to supervisor.
Triple points on bus/first but only Etihad metal.
So..resolved...but still going to not join guest and going to credit points elsewhere.

PS. Not sure how confident I would be in getting the triple points credited after this experience.
Old Aug 31, 2014, 1:38 pm

Programs: EY Platinum/M&M Gold
Hi guys

convinced my brother to try out EY C to BKK with me in November. I assume there isn't any member gets member bonus miles around these days? I did a search but only found an old link..

thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.