Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New F suite destinations ?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2004, 11:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amex, Avis, BA, BD, CX, FS, Hertz, HH, IC, LH, NH, RC, RCCL, Sixt, SPG, SQ, UA
New F suite destinations ?

Hi,

A friend wants to try the new Emirates F suites with the sliding doors. He is spoiled as a SQ Solitaire PPS member who only flies SQ in F, sometimes he uses LH or BA, all F class - I am jealous. Anyway:

On which route does EK use the new A 340-500 with the new F. DXB-JFK and DXB-SYD for sure.

Anything to Japan ?

He has to fly to Tokyo soon and normally flies thru SIN, but thru DXB is even shorter since he is based in Athens.

Any suggestions when other routes with the new A 345 with new F suites will be added ?

ATH-DXB-NRT

ATH-DXB-Osaka - I found a great 2400 Euro plus tax F fare!!! Will this flight have the new F class ?

Does EK have F on ATH-DXB flights ?
Old Sep 8, 2004, 2:49 pm

Yes the ATH-DXB has F.

EK currently uses their A340-300 flights on the Osaka routing, so i am afraid you will not (yet) find the F suites on this routing.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amex, Avis, BA, BD, CX, FS, Hertz, HH, IC, LH, NH, RC, RCCL, Sixt, SPG, SQ, UA
So the new F is only available to SYD and JFK ???

Is there any two for one or discounted companion ticket deal available on EK ?

I saw one for my Amex card: http://www10.americanexpress.com/sif...14720%2C00.asp

But this one is only valid for departure from Germany, not from ATH! And only Full-Fare of course...
Old Sep 9, 2004, 2:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
The 340-500's were being used into LGW once a day, but i'm not sure if this is still the case....

What i've noticed on the consolidator fares is that they're a lot less competitive in F and C where the 345 is involved. London to Australia for example, you now have to pay a premium of 600 I think to go to SYD compared to BNE or MEL, but they all used to be the same price.
Old Sep 9, 2004, 6:59 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
http://www.emirates.com/a340/range.asp?menuSelect=6

The above link shows you the routes where they are planning to fly the 345.

There is a surcharge already if you want to buy upgrades on routes operated by the 345.
Old Feb 3, 2005, 2:57 pm

Programs: QF Plat, KL Plat, TK Gold, WY Gold, Bonvoy Tit
Originally Posted by flamboyant 1
Hi,

A friend wants to try the new Emirates F suites with the sliding doors. He is spoiled as a SQ Solitaire PPS member who only flies SQ in F, sometimes he uses LH or BA, all F class - I am jealous. Anyway:
EK316 is now running DXB-KIX 345
Old Feb 4, 2005, 6:27 am

Programs: EB Silver, Bonvoy Gold
EK 88/89 DXB - ZRH - DXB is also running the A340-500.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.