Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which lounge in Mumbai?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2004, 9:41 pm
Original Poster

Which lounge in Mumbai?

The new wifey and I arrive in BOM on the latest domestic flight we could get at 10 p.m. and the Emirates flight to DXB takes off at 5 a.m.

Does anyone know about the lounge that Emirates uses in Bombay/Mumbai and when it opens?

I'm hoping it's not the dreaded Clipper mini-room in terminal 2A, otherwise I guess we'll have to go to a hotel and crash out for a few hours.

Thanks for any helpful hints...
Old Sep 5, 2004, 12:13 am
wos

Programs: FD PE, AF Blue, SA Gold, EK Gold
Originally Posted by DJMeatBall
The new wifey and I arrive in BOM on the latest domestic flight we could get at 10 p.m. and the Emirates flight to DXB takes off at 5 a.m.

Does anyone know about the lounge that Emirates uses in Bombay/Mumbai and when it opens?

I'm hoping it's not the dreaded Clipper mini-room in terminal 2A, otherwise I guess we'll have to go to a hotel and crash out for a few hours.

Thanks for any helpful hints...

I think the "lounge" is the Oberi Hotel bar in the lower level, it is always crowded and not much of a lounge so if I were you I would book a room at a nearby hotel.
Old Sep 5, 2004, 5:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
This question comes up a bit too often I think.

There's a link on the EK website that has been posted here several times too....

http://www.emirates.com/TravellerInf...ortLounges.asp

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.