Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

MLA-LCA 5th freedom in Y: what to expect?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2023, 6:35 am
Original Poster

Flying MLA-LCA next week. What should I expect besides $2000+ upgrade offers?

Is it full service flight in Y with hot food and drinks or just a snack?

Is it usually half empty (ie most pax continues to DXB and half of the plane boards in LCA) or it gets a lot of 5th freedom traffic that fills empty seats between MLA and LCA?
Old Jun 10, 2023, 3:45 pm

Programs: LH HON, QF CLP1, SQ TPPS, AF Plat, VS Gold, VA Plat, EK Gold, HH Dia, WoH Globalist, Marriott Plat
Im flying it in F this summer (hot tip, seems to be a QF points sweet spot).. but having been watching loadings, it seems to be fairly empty in all classes on the Malta leg and fills up in LCA.

I can see the menu already in Manage my Booking, can you not? No caviar in F, but didnt expect it

Whatever class youre in, this must be the best way to fly in or out of MLA..!
Old Jun 11, 2023, 8:24 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by vantage03
Im flying it in F this summer (hot tip, seems to be a QF points sweet spot).. but having been watching loadings, it seems to be fairly empty in all classes on the Malta leg and fills up in LCA.

I can see the menu already in Manage my Booking, can you not? No caviar in F, but didnt expect it

Whatever class youre in, this must be the best way to fly in or out of MLA..!
I saved a few dollars by booking as Air Malta codeshare. There is no Emirates booking reference and its not created until day of departure. Its a bit weird but Air Malta says nothing to worry about.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.