Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Skywards+ technical issue

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2022, 2:23 pm
Original Poster

Skywards+ technical issue

First time poster. I am trying to log into my skywards+ account and after clearing my cache, cookies, history, etc. and trying different laptops, I am unable to log into the Skywards+ section. My regular skyward account shows I have purchased skywards+ All I’ve seen for an hour is a spinning circle below the Enhance your benefits title. If I logout, the three categories show up fine. How do I get my +account to pull up (am trying to access my discount code for rewards) ?
Old Jul 13, 2022, 3:18 am

Programs: EK, AA, DL, UA, SPG, HGP, Amex
FWIW, I have the same "spinning circle" but from what I recall this shows nothing special when logged in anyway.
Old Jul 13, 2022, 6:45 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by extramileage
FWIW, I have the same "spinning circle" but from what I recall this shows nothing special when logged in anyway.
thanks for confirming this issue is not just me. If I could log in, it would show my link for one time 20% discount. No way of getting to it unless the spinning circle resolves.
Old Jul 18, 2022, 8:45 am

Programs: AA Plat, Bonvoy Plat, Amex Plat
Did you ever get this resolved?
Old Jul 18, 2022, 10:08 am
Original Poster

Nope. Spinning wheel has been there for nearly 2 weeks. I finally went through emirates chat and they offered to book my reward tickets with the 20% discount applied. I thought everything was great but apparently something was messed up as l received an email this weekend saying they needed to cancel and reissue my tickets. Fingers crossed that everything gets rebooked appropriately.
Old Jul 18, 2022, 10:47 am

Programs: AA Plat, Bonvoy Plat, Amex Plat
I've spoken with 5 or 6 different customer service reps about this and none of them have been able to help. And when I inquired about having someone process the booking manually with the discount, I was told that was not possible. This is super frustrating. I am very close to filing a claim with AMEX to get the $400 back since I bought something that was deceptively advertised
Old Sep 15, 2023, 5:04 pm

Curious if anyone has figured out a workaround for this issue. Last year I had the same problem and customer service had to book for me. Numerous chats and phone calls have not fixed it, as well as using different operating systems, both MAC and Windowns. Clearing history/cookies does not solve it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.