Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Error when trying to upgrade

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2022, 11:11 am
Original Poster

Error when trying to upgrade

Starting last week when I go to manage my booking on emirates.com and select upgrade I get the following error:

An error has occurred: Sorry, we can`t display upgrade information right now. Please try again later.

Anyone else seeing this?
BadoRas likes this.
Old Jan 8, 2022, 1:27 pm

Programs: EK skywards Gold, BA, VS silver
Yes I have been seeing this for the past couple of weeks. Have the same problem on the App. I hope they sort it out soon!
Old Jan 8, 2022, 1:51 pm
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Originally Posted by JudeS
Yes I have been seeing this for the past couple of weeks. Have the same problem on the App. I hope they sort it out soon!
Same here! Both MMB and website
Old Jan 9, 2022, 5:59 pm

I was having the same problem with my multi-city itinerary. At the time of booking I had upgraded the outbound leg to F and a couple of days later wanted to change the return. Since I couldn't get an agent through the US toll-free number I tried the UAE number. After about 10 minutes I got an agent who changed my return leg. When I asked why I couldn't make the change myself, she said it was because there was an upgrade on the first leg. Not an entirely intuitive nor necessarily satisfying answer, but there you go.
Old Jan 20, 2022, 1:29 pm

Programs: AA MM, AA EXP; OW Emerald, EK silver
Also had the same problem today. When I logged in had a message on the website the waitlist I was on had cleared and I could upgrade. However was unable to do this on line. Luckily did not have to wait any length to get an agent, understand others have had problems getting through over the past few days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.