Wiki Posts
Search

EK JFK - DXB service changes

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2020, 10:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: Miles and Smiles Elite, EY Silver, VS Silver
EK JFK - DXB service changes

Hi all. I had a few questions regarding EK's changes to service specific to the JFK-DXB route. I'm booked to fly this route at the end of December and was wondering if anyone had flown it during COVID. I know the aircraft has been switched from the 380 to 777 so I was wondering if there were any aircraft specific service changes (or changes otherwise) people had noticed? I can't think of any that would have happened, but if there are, it would be good to know.

Mainly, I want to know about changes to dining. I am vegetarian and usually book an Asian/Indian vegetarian meal when flying internationally. On the website it says there is a vegetarian option on all flights now, anyone know what that option has been the last few months? I have a few other dietary restrictions so I do not want to bank on it, but if I can avoid the AVML it would be ideal because it usually has an impact on my stomach upon arriving. Anything else regarding this route is also appreciated!
Old Nov 30, 2020, 5:39 pm

Programs: NZ
I don't have any first hand experience, but regarding dining you can view the menu for your flight if you go to emirates.com and then click on "What's on your flight", enter your flight details and then click on "Dining" for the class you are traveling in (First, Business or Economy).
Old Nov 30, 2020, 8:39 pm

Programs: EK Gold, A3 *G, AB Gold, Jetblue Mosaic
The vegetarian meal on the US sectors is pretty much always the AVML so I would suggest booking the VGML
Old Dec 1, 2020, 8:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Miles and Smiles Elite, EY Silver, VS Silver
Thank you both, appreciate it!
minz56 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.