Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Does anyone have news about Emirates between BOM and IAD?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2020, 5:13 pm
Original Poster

Good evening.

Does anyone have news about Emirates flying between BOM and IAD via Dubai on or after July 20? A friend of mine has booked a ticket and wanted to know hence posting here.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
KFlyer
Old Jul 5, 2020, 7:08 pm

You'd probably be better asking over on the Emirates forum, but at the moment they are selling BOM from August 1st and IAD from July 16th (2 x weekly to start with). They are doing a lot of juggling with schedules though as destinations open up and demand returns so this may all change tomorrow.
Old Jul 5, 2020, 10:22 pm
Original Poster

Thank you!!
Old Jul 6, 2020, 12:11 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by KFlyer
Thank you!!
We have moved this to the Emirates | Skywards forum for you, and sent you a notification of this move.

JDiver, Moderator
Old Jul 6, 2020, 5:08 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JDiver
We have moved this to the Emirates | Skywards forum for you, and sent you a notification of this move.

JDiver, Moderator
Ok
Old Jul 7, 2020, 12:34 pm

Sadly no news, you probablly need to wait until India allows international flights. at present no tickets are being issued for July on my test, they may provisionally offer bookings for August however is dependant on doors opening. Also if the ticket was issued before June then 21 days before they need to re-confirm the ticket as per EK's current guidelines
Old Jul 19, 2020, 7:50 am

India to resume international flights, confirms air corridors with US, France, Germany
Old Jul 19, 2020, 11:09 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Indian Minister of Civil Aviation Hardeep Singh Puri: "All these tickets are being sold on a one-way basis," he said. "So, it is not normal commercial operations."
Old Jul 19, 2020, 12:25 pm

According to here https://www.khaleejtimes.com/uae/dub...-indian-cities

"The ICA stands for the UAE's Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship. On India to UAE journeys, all these flights will carry only those passengers who are destined for the Gulf country, it noted."

So cant connect to IAD is how I read it unless EK does something else.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.