Wiki Posts
Search

DXB to IAD - cancelled all week

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2020, 1:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK
DXB to IAD - cancelled all week

my flight on 3/23 dxb to iad was cancelled and according to cust service they don't see it opening up anytime this week. i looked at iad's website and it doesn't show any closures or blocks.

what recourse do i have, since EK is now saying i need to fly to boston and then rush with a 2 hr window to get thru immigration and pick up luggage to get to dca vs my original iad detestation. anyone have any experience with boston immigration, will i have enough time to get thru and make my flight, even if it's 12+ hours than i had originally booked?
Old Mar 21, 2020, 4:58 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
With capacity cut so much you should be glad you can get on any flight. BOS international arrivals is very quiet these days. Should be enough time.
Old Mar 21, 2020, 5:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK
Thanks Johhn14.

does anyone know if i'm allowed any sort of compensation or reimbursement for the airport hotel i'll have to book. my layover in dxb is no 30 hours

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.