Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

The Missing Hamburger ...... Ouch!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Missing Hamburger ...... Ouch!!!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2019, 9:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Platinum
Originally Posted by Often1
Strangely, the OP says nothing about the passenger's behavior being related to alcohol service, although it appears that OP made the leap.

Bottom line is that some people are simply jerks. Whether EK ought to stuff the galley full of hamburgers or provision three of them is irrelevant. Once learning that there is no more hamburger, it is not as though the crew can send out for more meat, so time to shut up and sulk in silence.

EK will do nothing here as this simply turns into a debate about how many hamburgers it ought to carry.

Alcohol was definitely part of the problem ......... I did walk across to ask one of the cabin crew in the galley what was going on and if alcohol was part of the issue and they did acknowledge that. This passenger was so crude that he played the race card to say he didn't get the burger (of all things) because of his skin tone. At the end of the flight, the Purser went around the cabin apologising for the NOISE and disturbance round the F cabin (it was a full flight) - and like me, I suppose many other Skywards platinum passengers on board and obviously they all had a word with the FA on the flight during the course of the night!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.