Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Lounge Flydubai - now open for Gold&Plat

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2019, 11:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EK Platinum

Hi all,

previously when departing from DXB T2, the FZ lounge was only open to J Class pax regardless of their membership tier. Now Gold and Platinum members can use the FZ lounge (without guests!) regardless if they are booked in Y or J.
Old Mar 30, 2019, 12:17 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, QR Gold, HH Gold, IHG Plat, Accor Plat
Does FZ even offer J class? I have once or twice found myself in the front row with the other seats in my row blocked, a meal provided whilst others seemed to have to pay and the crew shooing other pax away who tried to sit in my row, so was clearly on some kind of premium ticket but one couldn't possibly describe the experience as anything other than mildly better than economy. Fortunately EK now also fly the route I often take and my employer seems to put me on that as I find FZ most unpleasant.
Old Mar 30, 2019, 1:49 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by cargueiro
Does FZ even offer J class? I have once or twice found myself in the front row with the other seats in my row blocked, a meal provided whilst others seemed to have to pay and the crew shooing other pax away who tried to sit in my row, so was clearly on some kind of premium ticket but one couldn't possibly describe the experience as anything other than mildly better than economy. Fortunately EK now also fly the route I often take and my employer seems to put me on that as I find FZ most unpleasant.
I thought FZ had J class with lie-flats...? Never flown them, though, so not sure
Old Mar 30, 2019, 2:03 am

Originally Posted by skywardhunter
I thought FZ had J class with lie-flats...? Never flown them, though, so not sure
Only on the B737-MAXx aircraft, so not much chance of getting one just now. Regular B737-800s have recliners - wider and bit more pitch then economy.
ps107 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.