Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best seat for itinerary

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2018, 5:25 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by milehighmike
That is typical, I bet if ek370 left 3 hours later instead of 2 they would have done everything in their power to get me on ek372 to avoid paying any compensation. As it were I've had to push back my BBK-HKG flight by a day, paid the £75 change fee. Is there any recourse I m have for claiming that back or am I just going to have to lump it and move on?
Well, the EU are the ones that decide how long is long enough for compo, obviously EK will take the risk of compo into consideration, they're a commercial organisation. It's like vhoosichto pay your tax a few days late, knowing there'll be penalties and interest but weighing that up against your immediate cash flow needs.

Why would you get the change fee back? Because of a 2hr delay inbound resulting in consequential loss? No airline in the world covers consequential loss, and again, you shouldn't have had such a tight schedule, BKK traffic alone could've ruined your schedule

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.