Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

SURVEY: Would You Like To See An Official EK Rep/Lurker On The Forum?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 21, 2017, 9:34 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Saltire74
Fellow Flyertalkers

We have piqued the interest of Emirates in joining our forum on an official capacity.

They have asked our contributors to answer a short survey (questions not set by EK) to see what sort of engagement we would be interested in.

The Moderator & Ambassador Team would be grateful if you could spend a few moments and complete the questions below using the same format in a normal post.

If there is an interest from Flyertalk Members in having an Official Emirates representation on the forum and they agree to come onboard, this information will allow them to make sure their role is beneficial to the forum and its members.

If EK take up the invitation, the role may develop over time and to ensure that both the Flyertalk Community and EK benefit from their involvement, the community are asked to follow any guidelines posted in the future if our invitation is accepted.

Thanks

Q1:
Would you like to see an Official EK Representative on Flyertalk? (If NO, could you please give your reasons as this will also be assessed in the feedback).

Q2:
If Emirates were to join the forum in an official capacity, what contributions would you like to see from them?

Q3:
Which online resource do you go to most when looking for information about flying Emirates or their Frequent Flyer Programme, Skywards? Emirates Website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flyertalk or other Social Media/Online site? List sites in order of usage.

Any other comments:

Thanks for taking the time to answer this short survey.

Saltire74
Print Wikipost

SURVEY: Would You Like To See An Official EK Rep/Lurker On The Forum?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2018, 11:09 am

Originally Posted by skywardhunter
It's locked to prevent off topic discussion, as you can see there are recent posts to it.

Personally I'm disappointed and don't see value being added
Mods could lock and unlock it to post, but I don't recall it being locked before. I only noticed it today and that's what made me comment here.
Old Jul 21, 2018, 5:20 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by ft101
Mods could lock and unlock it to post, but I don't recall it being locked before. I only noticed it today and that's what made me comment here.
Mods can post to locked threads. It was locked because completely off-topic posts were being made to it (how do I get a free upgrade??). Those posts have been removed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.