Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Welcome new forum Ambassador

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2017, 9:29 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by scottienz69
Hi All - I've been watching from the sidelines for a wee while now, but just wanted to add my congratulations to all 3 new EK Forum Ambassadors. I'm flying EK longhaul more than NZ or QF now, and really enjoy the obvious (and authentic) camaraderie that's always evident here on the EK Forum. The advice provided, particularly to newbies like me, is always helpful and genuinely well intentioned, and is certainly gratefully received. Well done again to Saltire74, skywardhunter and sydtogla....
Thanks and welcome, hope to see more of you around no need to by flying EK to be posting here anyway, even when I'm off EK for a few months I can't stay away
Old Sep 12, 2017, 9:45 am

Programs: Air NZ Elite*G; Skywards Gold; Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by skywardhunter
Thanks and welcome, hope to see more of you around no need to by flying EK to be posting here anyway, even when I'm off EK for a few months I can't stay away
I'm just about to fly my 8th AKL-DXB (or vice-versa) sector on EK448/449 in the last 6 months - 16-17 hours up in the sky provides plenty of FT browsing time! Luckily, I'm in J this time on 448 ex DXB tomorrow morning, courtesy of an upgrade using miles.
Old Sep 12, 2017, 12:32 pm

Originally Posted by Zol
Another great addition to the ever growing Ambassador team as skywardhunterrecently earned his badge.
^^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.