Fast Track at HKT

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2016, 8:38 am

Originally Posted by m3red
What time did you arrive?
8pm
Old Nov 25, 2016, 11:20 pm

Programs: Skywards Silver
I've just checked in online for EK379 on 28th Nov. Boarding pass included an invitation to the 'Coral First Class Lounge'. Maybe things have changed recently? Fingers crossed for fast track! Will report back on Tuesday.
Old Nov 25, 2016, 11:28 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by ScubaDeano
I've just checked in online for EK379 on 28th Nov. Boarding pass included an invitation to the 'Coral First Class Lounge'. Maybe things have changed recently? Fingers crossed for fast track! Will report back on Tuesday.
Yes please let us know.
Old Nov 27, 2016, 8:41 am

Well that was a pleasant surprise! Managed to find the shortest of 3 baggage screening queues and took less than 15mins to reach check-in. After that it was a bit of a blur - a nice lady from Coral whisked us through immigration / security and I'm now relaxing in the Coral First Class lounge. The airport is pretty busy at the moment with many flights departing to Korea and China, but I can confirm, EK do provide complementary fast track and lounge access at HKT :-)
Old Nov 27, 2016, 11:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK Skywards silver Miles and Smiles Hilton Honours Hyatt Priority Club Kestrel A
Originally Posted by ScubaDeano
Well that was a pleasant surprise! Managed to find the shortest of 3 baggage screening queues and took less than 15mins to reach check-in. After that it was a bit of a blur - a nice lady from Coral whisked us through immigration / security and I'm now relaxing in the Coral First Class lounge. The airport is pretty busy at the moment with many flights departing to Korea and China, but I can confirm, EK do provide complementary fast track and lounge access at HKT :-)
Thanks for that! And what about arrivals? Any fast track there?
Old Nov 27, 2016, 6:00 pm

Sorry, didn't notice! I came in from KUL on Air Malaysia J a few weeks ago. There were no queues so I didn't look for a specific fast track gate.
Old Nov 27, 2016, 9:01 pm

Originally Posted by daisymay2
Thanks for that! And what about arrivals? Any fast track there?
That you have to pay for
Old Nov 27, 2016, 9:35 pm

Programs: AA EXP, A3 Gold
Interesting to see that some airlines are offering fast track departures assistance, while others are not. My friend departing on Malaysia got it, while traveling on Air China I didn't, both in businesd. Not a huge deal as the immigration line moved quickly, even though it looked quite long.
Old Dec 5, 2016, 6:53 pm
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Fast Track (Coral Executive) pro-actively offered on the 00:50 EK departure last night^ Aparently passport control really wasn’t busy at all at about 11.30pm. Mrs NoY was in Business Class on the flight. Coral Business Lounge offered too.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 7:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK Skywards silver Miles and Smiles Hilton Honours Hyatt Priority Club Kestrel A
Got in this morning on the 8am flight and immigration a breeze - no lines at all and all desks manned so processed within a few minutes. No wait for baggage either. Quite impressed with the new airport terminal.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 7:44 am

Got in this morning on the 8am flight and immigration a breeze - no lines at all and all desks manned so processed within a few minutes. No wait for baggage either. Quite impressed with the new airport terminal.
I won't bother with fast track then - we are on the same flight 25 Jan.

Ps the Oberoi was fab!
Old Dec 17, 2016, 4:10 am
Original Poster

Glad you loved Oberoi!

Left yesterday on 9.30am flight and horrendous lines at passport control. Took us over an hour to get through immigration - lines 6 deep or more.
Security no lines and straight forward.
A very different experience to arrivals.
Old Dec 17, 2016, 5:08 am

Glad you loved Oberoi!

Left yesterday on 9.30am flight and horrendous lines at passport control. Took us over an hour to get through immigration - lines 6 deep or more.
Security no lines and straight forward.
A very different experience to arrivals.
6 deep and took an hour? I've had 20 deep at BKK and through in 20min
Old Dec 17, 2016, 5:18 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by skywardhunter
6 deep and took an hour? I've had 20 deep at BKK and through in 20min
Yes, 6 very long snakey lines round the airport and yes it did take an hour.
Old Dec 17, 2016, 5:54 am

Yes, 6 very long snakey lines round the airport and yes it did take an hour.
Ah 6 lines. Understood it was 6 people per line.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.