Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Emirates - The myth of the free limo transfer

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Emirates - The myth of the free limo transfer

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2016, 11:39 pm

Programs: EK IO , Sixt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Fairmont President's Club, Sirius Gold,
Originally Posted by chinatraderjmr
I got it last year from NRT........I thought that was standard at the time for F class........could it have been because of my IO???? I never had a chance to even try to book it......My IO rep called me a week before my flight to book it for me. However, I am pretty sure they offered Chauffeur drive for F from NRT a few years ago.....maybe Not a year ago when I had it but I'm pretty sure a few years ago they had it for all F class passengers (I could be wrong but I don't think so
It was not because of IO status. If they don't offer chauffeur at a destination, it's also not for IO. I made this experience in Muscat and Casablanca.
Old Aug 18, 2016, 6:33 am

Programs: EK plat, ex-FB gold, Accor plat
Originally Posted by chinatraderjmr
I got it last year from NRT........I thought that was standard at the time for F class........could it have been because of my IO???? I never had a chance to even try to book it......My IO rep called me a week before my flight to book it for me. However, I am pretty sure they offered Chauffeur drive for F from NRT a few years ago.....maybe Not a year ago when I had it but I'm pretty sure a few years ago they had it for all F class passengers (I could be wrong but I don't think so
You are right. NRT used to offer CD for F, but no more. Was it the remnant of the time when EK was flying only to NRT ? (with A380 ^)
Off the topic, HND intl terminal is quite good. Should try the airline simulator at 5th floor ^
Old Aug 18, 2016, 8:38 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by ioto1902
You are right. NRT used to offer CD for F, but no more. Was it the remnant of the time when EK was flying only to NRT ? (with A380 ^)
Off the topic, HND intl terminal is quite good. Should try the airline simulator at 5th floor ^
Also the f lounge is nice.
Old Aug 20, 2016, 4:24 am

Programs: EK plat, ex-FB gold, Accor plat
Originally Posted by m3red
Also the f lounge is nice.
The "red suite" part is nice.
The rest is average. Food is disappointing, not even at the level of the excellent JL FCL inflight meal. Sushi unfortunately not available for EK313 timing, and bring EK amenity kit for shower !
Old Aug 21, 2016, 5:31 am

Programs: EK-IO, UA-1K2MM, ETIHAD-GOLD, SPG-PLAT LIFETIME, JUMEIRAH SERIUS GOLD
Originally Posted by Ray44
It was not because of IO status. If they don't offer chauffeur at a destination, it's also not for IO. I made this experience in Muscat and Casablanca.
Good to know, I didn't think so. I've never expected it or been offered it in any city that doesn't already have chauffeur drive. It seems the last time I flew EK into NRT it was offered to all F passengers.
Old Aug 22, 2016, 9:56 pm

I make sure i read the fine lines. It seems you didn't; all I can say is "suck it up mate" no point in crying over spilt milk.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.