Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Getting Alaska Airlines Miles for Emirates Flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2016, 6:26 pm
Original Poster

I'm flying to MXP from JFK soon. I wanted to make sure I entered my Alaska Frequent Flyer info correctly in order to get Alaska miles for the flight.

I just entered under "Manage a Booking-Frequent Flier Numbers".

It also asks if I want to add my Emirates Skywards number on the Manage a Booking page. I'm assuming I leave that blank?

Thanks.
Old Mar 14, 2016, 7:04 am
Original Poster

Anyone?
Old Mar 14, 2016, 7:11 am

If you click on that link, the drop down should give you a choice of programmes to credit to; if it doesn't let you add the number, you can always call them or failing that add the number at check-in.

If there isn't a number at all, you can make a retro claim via AS iirc.
Old Mar 14, 2016, 10:56 pm

In my experience EK doesn't automatically credit to Alaska, even when you put your number in. Save your boarding passes and Eticket, then scan all of them in and email them to Alaska after your completed travel and they will credit your account. Works without fail.
Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.