FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Emirates | Skywards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/emirates-skywards-490/)
-   -   Emirates Amenity Bags (Kits) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/emirates-skywards/1727183-emirates-amenity-bags-kits.html)

skywardhunter Nov 30, 2016 8:01 am

Originally Posted by m3red (Post 27546203)
I've done a bottle of sir winston Churchill pol roger 2002 after a few pints of Phoenix and now it's dinner time :)

The weather there does look quite pleasant based on your Instagram posts :)

subject2load Nov 30, 2016 8:14 am

All AKOD threads invariably go way OT at one stage or another ........

daisymay2 Nov 30, 2016 9:13 am

m3red are you already in Mauritius you lucky thing? :D

m3red Nov 30, 2016 10:34 am

Originally Posted by skywardhunter (Post 27546233)
The weather there does look quite pleasant based on your Instagram posts :)

Haha are you following me yet?!

m3red Nov 30, 2016 10:35 am

Originally Posted by daisymay2 (Post 27546557)
m3red are you already in Mauritius you lucky thing? :D

Oh yes ;)

Got a nice phone call from EK today too ^

skywardhunter Nov 30, 2016 11:08 am

Originally Posted by m3red (Post 27546975)
Haha are you following me yet?!

Yup. Have been for a few months

msm2000uk Nov 30, 2016 11:22 am

Originally Posted by m3red (Post 27546979)
Oh yes ;)

Make friends with Baboo in terms of wines!

M

daisymay2 Nov 30, 2016 11:46 am

Originally Posted by m3red (Post 27546979)
Oh yes ;)

Don't tell me they are finally introducing the chauffeur drive in Mauritius? Wish they would!
Have a lovely time - love Oberoi!:)

m3red Nov 30, 2016 8:27 pm

Originally Posted by daisymay2 (Post 27547304)
Don't tell me they are finally introducing the chauffeur drive in Mauritius? Wish they would!
Have a lovely time - love Oberoi!:)

No I got a car from ebrahim, EK called me to tell me they would process an upgrade for the return for us ^

m3red Dec 4, 2016 6:49 am

There are now new pjs in F and different for men and women although I haven't seen them as they weren't loaded on our flight yesterday, also the canvas bag has been upgraded but again not seen it! Hopefully on the flight to MAN on the 23rd.

eternaltransit Dec 4, 2016 7:04 am

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by m3red (Post 27563710)
There are now new pjs in F and different for men and women although I haven't seen them as they weren't loaded on our flight yesterday, also the canvas bag has been upgraded but again not seen it! Hopefully on the flight to MAN on the 23rd.

DYKWIA Dec 4, 2016 7:08 am

Originally Posted by subject2load (Post 27546075)
6 hours at the bar .......??!!!

I believe you're a legal man by trade m3red. But I do hope you won't be suing later in life for liver damage, whilst claiming that EK aided & abetted you with the allure of their A380 onboard lounge.........:eek:

I did 6 hours at the bar on the return to Manchester last week. I caused a bit of an incident as somebody got confused with the lunch service (I'd eaten in the lounge, so wasn't having any), and was looking for "Mr XXX" who was supposed to be in 8K (my seat). She was really annoyed as she couldn't find him. He was equally annoyed as he was actually in another seat, waiting for his food :)

Champagne ran out after 4 hours - 12 bottles doesn't seem a lot for the whole of J. They eventually started serving the Rose - which is supposed to be for the PDB only.

eternaltransit Dec 4, 2016 7:10 am

Originally Posted by DYKWIA (Post 27563756)
I did 6 hours at the bar on the return to Manchester last week. I caused a bit of an incident as somebody got confused with the lunch service (I'd eaten in the lounge, so wasn't having any), and was looking for "Mr XXX" who was supposed to be in 8K (my seat). She was really annoyed as she couldn't find him. He was equally annoyed as he was actually in another seat, waiting for his food :)

Champagne ran out after 4 hours - 12 bottles doesn't seem a lot for the whole of J. They eventually started serving the Rose - which is supposed to be for the PDB only.

It's because it's a MAN flight, no amount of alcohol is enough :D

Seriously - the only route that sometimes actually runs out of alcohol on the entire plane.

m3red Dec 4, 2016 7:56 am

Originally Posted by eternaltransit (Post 27563764)
It's because it's a MAN flight, no amount of alcohol is enough :D

Seriously - the only route that sometimes actually runs out of alcohol on the entire plane.

Glasgow?! :D

eternaltransit Dec 4, 2016 8:01 am

Originally Posted by m3red (Post 27563882)
Glasgow?! :D

MAN is more notorious but I think that's because of the A380's bar ;)