Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

F from BHX - chance of aircraft substituion?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

F from BHX - chance of aircraft substituion?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2015, 10:09 am

Programs: EK Gold
Its bizarre isn't it, and then my next flight on EK40 on 30th September, is now a 3 class aircraft.
Old Sep 15, 2015, 10:43 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by RichL
Its bizarre isn't it, and then my next flight on EK40 on 30th September, is now a 3 class aircraft.
For now...

I was on ek18 yesterday in f but actually prefer the earlier flight but that was swapped for a 2 class...soon you will only be guaranteed first on one flight to man.

I've no idea where the f Pax come from at man. It was 5/14 the day before and went out 10/14 with no upgrades...
Old Sep 15, 2015, 11:19 am

Programs: EK Plat, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by m3red
I've no idea where the f Pax come from at man. It was 5/14 the day before and went out 10/14 with no upgrades...
EK Staff+family?
Old Sep 15, 2015, 11:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci des canapes, Skywards Gold, BAEC, IC Plat Amb, LH FTV
Originally Posted by m3red

I live closer to BHX than LHR. All being equal I would prefer to go through BHX than LHR. The problems with this experiment for me are that the flight selected for F is not a good connection for ongoing travel to the East (Mrs PK and I would have considered using BHX for our November trip to AKL (paid F) but the connections don't work). If I pay for F (either cash or miles) I want to be sure of getting that product excepting the occasional operational problem. If others feel the same it is not surprising that the F loads to BHX seem to have been so low - if a reliable service was offered they might have more takers.

As for MAN there are quite a lot of people within its catchment with the ability to pay for F if they want.
Old Sep 18, 2015, 1:22 am

Programs: Thai Silver,Skywards Silver,Gulf Silver, Interconti Prority Platinum, FR Priority Q!
here we go again
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/emira...ft-change.html
SS
Old Sep 18, 2015, 10:40 am

Originally Posted by Silverswimmer
I'm sorry, I think you're being totally unreasonable here with your 'here we go again' remark.

This thread is asking about the likelihood of his flight being switched right? My thread isn't asking about that.
Old Sep 19, 2015, 6:52 am

Programs: Thai Silver,Skywards Silver,Gulf Silver, Interconti Prority Platinum, FR Priority Q!
Originally Posted by RichL
I'm sorry, I think you're being totally unreasonable here with your 'here we go again' remark.

This thread is asking about the likelihood of his flight being switched right? My thread isn't asking about that.
My point #10 in the other thread puts it into context.
SS
Old Sep 19, 2015, 7:34 am

Nope your point in post number 10 in the other thread was that you had sat in F when travelling in J and that BHX flights are in a state of flux - again, I am not asking that.

We are going round in circles here so let's just forget it.
Old Sep 20, 2015, 6:31 am
Original Poster

To answer my orignal question - it was changed to a 2 class.
Old Sep 20, 2015, 9:16 am

Originally Posted by pomkiwi
To answer my orignal question - it was changed to a 2 class.
But you went from Heathrow in the end though so all was good?
Old Sep 20, 2015, 8:26 pm
Original Poster

Yes all was fine thanks - just thought I would close the circle...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.