The EK Peanut Gallery Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2015, 10:23 am

Programs: Skywards
Can I take my Xbox into the cabin
Old Jun 25, 2015, 4:49 pm

Programs: EK plat, ex-FB gold, Accor plat
Originally Posted by kuroko
You can do a complaint, you are an iO member an did not receive an amenity kit on a day time flight.

I see how important that kit is to some people, more than CD service or lounge or even the business/first seat
Quite funny to see that this topic is so obsessive after all
(no harm intended)
Old Jun 25, 2015, 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by extramileage
On a recent flight I observed one youngish guy in J desperately trying to get the number of one of the flight attendants. I mean, sure, there's a wall of guys (esp to/from the UK) flirting with the FA tending the A380 bar on any given flight, but this guy was super insistent.

She was suuuper polite about it but he just wouldn't stop. Eventually she just had to walk away.

Seriously dude?

We were embarrassed just witnessing it.
Kinda sad for the guy as it's rough in the feminized UK. We don't have these issues in Asia...where I'm from, Thailand, birds are a dime for two-dozen. ��
Old Jun 27, 2015, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by extramileage
On a recent flight I observed one youngish guy in J desperately trying to get the number of one of the flight attendants. I mean, sure, there's a wall of guys (esp to/from the UK) flirting with the FA tending the A380 bar on any given flight, but this guy was super insistent.

She was suuuper polite about it but he just wouldn't stop. Eventually she just had to walk away.

Seriously dude?

We were embarrassed just witnessing it.
He should have just used the hand cream in the loo...oh wait
Old Jun 28, 2015, 12:38 am

Programs: Emirates Skywards Gold | South African Airways Voyager Gold
Why won't they let me in the lounge... 😉
Old Jun 28, 2015, 10:26 am

Originally Posted by Pandor
As a loyal blue member for 10 years, why won't Emirates give me an upgrade at check-in? The Golds and Platinums probably have enough miles to spend on upgrades anyway so EK may as well just give op-up pritority to me!
I was given an upgrade on my 2nd flight with emirates ever.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 12:05 am

Programs: Skywards Blue :-(, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, GHA Platinum
I booked flights with a 20 hour transit at Dubai ( even though there are several flights from my airport to the destination ).EK is now refusing to give me a free hotel. :-)
Old Jun 30, 2015, 12:48 am

Programs: EK Gold
Originally Posted by ukdoctor
I booked flights with a 20 hour transit at Dubai ( even though there are several flights from my airport to the destination ).EK is now refusing to give me a free hotel. :-)
Don't worry, it will mean you can enjoy the 'full experience' of the lounges! Personally I would have tried to make the connection 23hrs 59min to reeeeally make the best of it...... probably would be the happiest moment of my life! ^
Old Jul 1, 2015, 9:05 am

Programs: Skywards Blue :-(, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, GHA Platinum
Originally Posted by LE4603
Don't worry, it will mean you can enjoy the 'full experience' of the lounges! Personally I would have tried to make the connection 23hrs 59min to reeeeally make the best of it...... probably would be the happiest moment of my life! ^
Next question

can I stay in the lounge for 3 days?
Old Jul 1, 2015, 9:11 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by ukdoctor
Next question

can I stay in the lounge for 3 days?
Expect that post to be the first to be removed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.