Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Silver card lounge exstra pax Dxb.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2015, 3:16 pm
Original Poster

Hello.
Next month me and my wife is going to Dubai, i have silver card,she have Blue. Can we both have lounge access?? ore is the only silver card have access to lounge. Is it all lounge we can use?? I want to have her with me
Old May 17, 2015, 4:47 pm

Programs: MARIOTT GOLD, QR GOLD,OW S. HH DIA, CHASE RESERVE
Only silver card gets lounge in DXB only …. and Only A & C concourse. Try A lounge and make a request…. good luck ...
Old May 18, 2015, 4:25 am

Programs: EK Plat, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by jtmath
Hello.
Next month me and my wife is going to Dubai, i have silver card,she have Blue. Can we both have lounge access?? ore is the only silver card have access to lounge. Is it all lounge we can use?? I want to have her with me
Unfortunately not, only you get access. Best would be to post a message on the Lounge Meetup thread and see if someone can guest your wife in.
Old May 18, 2015, 6:09 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
I agree with JD above. There is very little chance you will be allowed in. Golds can guest now and so can f pax regardless of status.
Old May 18, 2015, 6:51 am

Programs: EK - Silver; Accor - Silver; O6 - Gold; BAEC - Silver; Flying Blue; SPG; Krisflyer
Why not check if there are other FF who are travelling on this flight? They may be able to help guest in your wife.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.