Wiki Posts
Search

Emirates Executive

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2013, 7:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK Platinum
Emirates Executive

UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum toured the Airbus A319 on Tuesday.

The state-f-the-art private jet acquired by Emirates Airline to be designated for family, dignitaries and businessmen who require privacy while enjoying the luxury and comfort offered on board.

He inspected the A319 model and was briefed about the distinctive features of the luxury jet and the cutting-edge technologies that ensures access to various modes of communications
Where can I rent it?

http://www.7daysindubai.com/VIDEO-Du...ail/story.html
Old Jul 17, 2013, 8:08 am

EK could easily acquire and operate a small fleet of A320s for short/mid haul destinations with three classes (F suites in 1-1, J in 2-2, and Y in 3-3 configuration).

I've always pondered how the 1-1 arrangement would look in the real world, finally! Though not sure why they placed them in from the rear and not the forward section.
Old Jul 17, 2013, 8:10 am

Another thing, those suites look more refined with an ottoman/opposing seat for dinning (no more that useless tray), sleeker doors, and the new controllers.

Could we see those make their way to new deliveries?
Old Jul 17, 2013, 3:17 pm

Programs: EK Skywards Platinum; Bonvoy Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by edy4eva
Another thing, those suites look more refined with an ottoman/opposing seat for dinning (no more that useless tray), sleeker doors, and the new controllers.

Could we see those make their way to new deliveries?
That what I was thinking...pretty positive this would be the update F suites (whenever that happens)...
Old Jul 17, 2013, 10:41 pm

Programs: Skywards, Airpoints
Article mentions use by dignitaries, families etc. I thought that was the domain of the Dubai Air Wing? Or is that solely for the royal family?
Old Jul 18, 2013, 6:59 am

Programs: Skywards Plat, Etihad Gold, Aerosvit Gold, Virgin Silver, AA lifetime Gold, Sirius Gold
It is probably part of the Dubai Air Wing anyway in all but name but they want to keep up some pretense that it is not because it really belongs to EK on paper. The external colour scheme seems to me to be closer to the Air Wing than it is to EK. A short while ago I tried to get a quote to use it for a family trip to Kiev and never got a response ... I would be interested to hear if anyone outside of the "inner circle" can actually hire it.
Old Jul 18, 2013, 7:47 am

Originally Posted by mrtdxb
A short while ago I tried to get a quote to use it for a family trip to Kiev and never got a response ...
Did you actually call someone? Asking for a quote for a charter usually gets immediate response (even at the oddest of hours).
Old Jul 19, 2013, 12:02 am

Programs: Skywards Plat, Etihad Gold, Aerosvit Gold, Virgin Silver, AA lifetime Gold, Sirius Gold
Originally Posted by edy4eva
Did you actually call someone? Asking for a quote for a charter usually gets immediate response (even at the oddest of hours).
I phoned and spoke to a Customer Relationship lady who even proffered what sounded to be very good value hourly rates caveated with a "but I am not sure" - $4,000. She told me that they did not have a dedicated team that she was aware of but would get back to me - in true EK fashion that was the end of it ...
Old Jul 19, 2013, 10:35 am
Xlr

Programs: Amex Platinum, Chase Sapphire Reserve
I like how the suites seem to have large windows. Though of course I'll probably never get to fly on it :P
Old Jul 20, 2013, 10:53 am
Suspended

Programs: EK Plat, UA GS, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Amex Centurion
My question is, would I be able to use this in the US? Or is it only available for Middle East? I've been looking to charter a jet for a family even and this would be perfect, definitely better then a delta private jet. Who should I even call with this question? Regular EK customer service?
Old Jul 22, 2013, 11:00 am

Programs: OZ *G, HHonors Gold, Aclub Plat
Time for a DO on that plane
Old Jul 24, 2013, 8:32 am

exec jet

there you go http://emirates-executive.com/english/index.asp
Old Aug 3, 2013, 8:51 am

Emirates Executive

http://www.emirates-executive.com/english/index.asp
Old Aug 3, 2013, 9:13 am

Programs: EK Gold
** starts wondering how he can get this approved on expenses **

Old Aug 3, 2013, 10:09 pm

Can one earn/redeem Skywards miles on this thing?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.