Community
Wiki Posts
Search

skywards audit

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2012, 8:12 pm
Original Poster

skywards audit

I wasn't able to log in account anymore and I was told by CS it was under audit. Any one have similar experience and how long it can take?
Old Sep 10, 2012, 8:37 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, National Executive
Perchance have you been selling miles?
Old Sep 10, 2012, 9:10 pm

Originally Posted by xxzjane
I wasn't able to log in account anymore and I was told by CS it was under audit. Any one have similar experience and how long it can take?
Of all the folks, my mother's account was audited about two years ago. I manage her flight bookings and account etc. Access was not available for 3-4 weeks. No detailed explanation given when account was restored, just a "we are pleased to restore access" type email.
Old Sep 11, 2012, 1:06 am
Zol
Moderator: Emirates Skywards and Qatar Airways Privilege Club

Programs: EK Gold|EY Gold|Bonvoy Ambassador| IHG Plat|HHonors Diamond
Audit??
Old Sep 11, 2012, 4:34 am

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
Originally Posted by Zol
Audit??

Haha that's funny coming from Zol.
But yeah first time I'm hearing about skyward auditing member's accounts.
Old Sep 11, 2012, 5:16 am
Moderator, Trip Reports

Programs: UA GS-2MM, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by lsed
Haha that's funny coming from Zol.
But yeah first time I'm hearing about skyward auditing member's accounts.
I say bring the audits on!!!! They would then discover that many of us spend way too much time on their aircraft for a pittance in return
Old Sep 11, 2012, 5:29 am
Zol
Moderator: Emirates Skywards and Qatar Airways Privilege Club

Programs: EK Gold|EY Gold|Bonvoy Ambassador| IHG Plat|HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by eightblack
I say bring the audits on!!!! They would then discover that many of us spend way too much time on their aircraft for a pittance in return
Let's hope they concur with you and not that they are being overly generous
BadoRas likes this.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 10:15 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by makhdoom
Of all the folks, my mother's account was audited about two years ago. I manage her flight bookings and account etc. Access was not available for 3-4 weeks. No detailed explanation given when account was restored, just a "we are pleased to restore access" type email.
Did you call them to solve the problem or how did get it through
Old Sep 12, 2012, 10:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Gamecock
Perchance have you been selling miles?
I haven't used my account yet and I just transferred some SPG points.
Old Jul 3, 2021, 4:15 am

Programs: DL DM MM, BIS 2.4MM, EK Gold, SQ Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold,
I got an email today informing me of an Audit after transferring AMEX points into my account to book a ticket for a friend from Dubai to the EU. Locked my account and asked for my passport and my contact info. Anyone heard of this recently? First ticket booked with EK miles in well over 6 months-the last ticket I booked was for myself with miles to MLE. Seems strange as I had EK Gold Status up until last year and have flown them quite a bit on Paid F/J over the years.

At Emirates Skywards, we carry out periodic routine checks on our members’ accounts to ensure the accuracy of profile information and that transactions are in line with the Emirates Skywards Programme rules. Your Emirates Skywards account was placed under audit in order to do so.

During this period, Miles from your account cannot be redeemed and your Miles flown within this time may not be auto-tracked to your Emirates Skywards account. You will also not be able to access your account on emirates.com. Any Miles due to expire will not be re-instated.

Last edited by DLATL777; Jul 3, 2021 at 4:42 am
Old Jul 23, 2021, 8:58 am

Any updates? Has your account been unlocked? I have the same issue recently.
Old Sep 30, 2021, 10:20 am

Programs: AA PLTPRO, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Same here - just received the email this morning. Had transferred in a bunch of Amex points and redeemed for tix yesterday. This morning, received the audit letter requesting a copy of passport and other info.
Old Oct 12, 2021, 9:00 am

https://onemileatatime.com/news/emir...account-audit/
hurnik likes this.
Old Nov 4, 2021, 3:02 am
Original Member

My account has been locked after an Amex transfer. Very quick to request identification documents like a passport via email and not a secure platform and very slow to even respond. Very unprofessional and definitely puts a dampener on my perception of the EK brand. No monkey games on my account. Just a transfer from Amex.
Old Nov 4, 2021, 7:29 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by leroy11
My account has been locked after an Amex transfer. Very quick to request identification documents like a passport via email and not a secure platform and very slow to even respond. Very unprofessional and definitely puts a dampener on my perception of the EK brand. No monkey games on my account. Just a transfer from Amex.
How long have you have your Skywards account? It seemed that they were auditing new accounts that had incoming points transfers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.