Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SIN-DXB in F

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2012, 7:58 am
Community Director Emerita

I'm disappointed. Our tickets have been booked nearly a year. When they were booked, we were told we were in suites. It's certainly better to know now than when we step foot on the plane. And at least the 2pm departure from CMB is very civilized. I've had far too many 2am departures.
Old Jun 5, 2012, 11:23 am

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
Originally Posted by ung1
One of the differences on the new planes is also the higher ceiling. The Suites are newer and I feel the seat is more sturdy and the mechanisms are smoother.
Electric blinds on the newer planes. Though they do have planes with high ceilings but with manual blinds too.
Old Jun 5, 2012, 1:04 pm

Programs: AA Now dirt, BA Silver soon dirt EX NW IGE. EX BA Gold EX AA EXP x9. SQ Gold
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
I'm disappointed. Our tickets have been booked nearly a year. When they were booked, we were told we were in suites. It's certainly better to know now than when we step foot on the plane. And at least the 2pm departure from CMB is very civilized. I've had far too many 2am departures.
348 cmb-sin latter in the year goes 2 class on a 77W so watch you reservation!

If you are going CMB-DXB-CMB 650/651 still offers suites. I have changed my reservation to this flight ex cmb.at least 348F even in the old seat has Dom P. so after a couple, the seats seem fine!
Also Emirates opened their own lounge in CMB, upstairs near the Transit hotel.

Cheers!
2old4coach
PS the wife and I spent a month touring and diving in Sri Lanka and the Maldives so pm me if you want. Sri Lanka is much more than a stopover.
Old Jun 7, 2012, 2:08 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by 2old4coach
Also Emirates opened their own lounge in CMB, upstairs near the Transit hotel.
Very useful. I did not know that.

PS the wife and I spent a month touring and diving in Sri Lanka and the Maldives so pm me if you want. Sri Lanka is much more than a stopover.
Thank you for the kind offer and I totally agree with you. We've been to Sri Lanka several times thanks to buying tickets from there. Each trip, we try a new experience. A couple fave experiences for me were the Perahera in Kandy (100 elephants, all gaudily dressed in a procession - amazing) and the elephant sanctuary in Pinawella. I'll drop you a note with a question about a destination for this trip.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.