Wiki Posts
Search

Auckland Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2012, 1:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Gold
Auckland Lounge

In March 2011 a media release from Auckland Airport indicated that a new Emirates Lounge was expected to be opened at the airport in time for the Rugby World Cup. Recent trip reviews suggest that the "old" lounge is still in use. Angeloededes' trip report posted yesterday specifically mentions the lack of apron views. Does anyone know if Auckland Airport got it wrong or is this a work in progress? ( Link to media release http://tinyurl.com/7k533x6 )
Old Feb 1, 2012, 2:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

There is a new lounge open in Auckland. Rather than being at the bottom of the escalator as before , it is now at the top of the escalator to the right of the Qantas lounge
Old Feb 1, 2012, 3:31 am

The lounge shown by Angeloededes is the new lounge. It does lack the view but gains on space from the old one.
Old Feb 1, 2012, 6:40 am
Moderator, Trip Reports

Programs: UA GS-2MM, Marriott Ambassador
Given that we've answered the OP's question and the new Auckland Lounge is very much operational, I'll go ahead and close this thread

eightblack
Moderator-EK Forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.