Class availability dxb>prg

Old Dec 21, 11, 9:53 pm
Original Poster

Class availability dxb>prg

Hi all

I recently went to Emirates office and they said there was no availability for dxb>prg on 18th january 2012. I checked with expertflyer and it said there were but I don't know how robust and accurate it is. Could someone please confirm availability for ek139 on that day (particularly for K class)? Thanks heaps.
Old Dec 21, 11, 9:54 pm

Expertflyer is very accurate but availability varies by point of sale. So a USA EK agent may see different availability from a UK, UAE, Singapore agent etc.
Old Dec 21, 11, 10:12 pm
Zol
Moderator: Emirates Skywards and Qatar Airways Privilege Club

Programs: EK Gold|EY Gold|Bonvoy Ambassador| IHG Plat|HHonors Diamond
Flight is wide open. Try EK again
Old Dec 21, 11, 10:13 pm
Original Poster

Really? How is that? I would have thought they were all using the same system... Would it make a difference if I asked an emirates sales person from a different point of sale then-would thu hae different availability?
Old Dec 22, 11, 12:33 am

Programs: Skywards Blue :-(, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, GHA Platinum
Originally Posted by CameronGrover View Post
Really? How is that? I would have thought they were all using the same system... Would it make a difference if I asked an emirates sales person from a different point of sale then-would thu hae different availability?
yes. People have posted that they managed to get seats by using a different point of sale.(Though I have always booked my tickets ex UK)
Old Dec 22, 11, 1:08 am

Availability depends on POS. When you have a ticket that you want to change you could always waitlist.
Old Dec 22, 11, 4:20 am

But calling an office in another country won't help. Expert flyer is only accurate for US/ UK pos. Otherwise it's completely inaccurate.

And EK doesn't seem to wait list either.

Search this Thread