Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Booking flight with miles - from where?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2011, 4:12 pm
Original Poster

Hi guys,

I have a query kind of similar to one I had a few months ago, but NOT QUITE.

What I would like to know is that if I am booking a rewards flight, where can I do it from? My obvious two answers are at an Emirates house or the web-site.

My issue is that I am purchasing three tickets, for two I have enough miles and the third one I am buying through a travel agency. I am going with the travel agency and not Emirates because I have connecting flights which the agency is able to organize as "one ticket throughout" but Emirates cannot.

So what would suit me best would be if there was any way I could book the two rewards flights through this agency? The lady from the agency was new and couldn't tell me before her boss arrived on Monday and asked me to find out from Emirates.

I thought I'd ask for opinions here first, to find out if anybody has done it before and whether it's possible.

Thanks a lot!
Old Jul 30, 2011, 6:24 pm
Original Poster

Don't worry, guys, called an Emirates Call Centre (didn't know they were open today ) and got the answer I needed. Very helpful staff indeed. ^ ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.