Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Award calendar?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2011, 1:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Question Award calendar?

I'm finding the EK site very useful in identifying award availability for specific dates, and realize you can advance your search a day at a time. But is there is any option for finding availability for an entire month for a given route...as BA's site does, for instance? The only previous thread I found about this dates to 2007, so I thought I'd ask just in case this has changed. I've tried to take a look through the EK site for it, but have come up empty.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited by Thunderroad; Jul 27, 2011 at 1:59 pm
Old Jul 27, 2011, 7:33 pm

Programs: BA Gold | SK Gold | A3 Gold
When you log in on EK and search for an award it gives you a 2 week period showing dates on which the chosen award is available (searching by dates flexible). Sometimes this will throw a single day at you if, say, business saver is sold out for the entire period and only business flex is available on all days.

The easier way, of course, is to get an EF account that lets you search for a week at a time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.