Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Emirates Cabin Crew required for research project

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2011, 12:02 pm
Original Poster

Hi everyone,

I am looking for participants to take part in my research project. It takes only 15min to complete the following questionnaires.
The aim of the research is to find out whether flight duration has an impact on the psychological well-being of cabin crew.

Please click on the following link and complete the questionnaire

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/?s=NNNHFJ_563b9fec

The information in this questionnaire will be kept confidential, your participation is voluntary. If you wish to withdraw from the study please contact the researcher with your codename by 10th of august.

Please complete the questionnaire by the 5th of august and if you can forward the survey to as many cabin crew members as you can that will be grateful.

Thanks,

Project researcher: Karishma Kewalram
Contact details of researcher: [email protected]
Old Jul 27, 2011, 8:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold, FB Gold, Bonvoy Titanium / LTP, Accor Plat
Ah, good old Trent Poly...

If you haven't already, you could consider approaching the admins of some of the EK CC Facebook groups and see if they'd share your link. May have more luck than here, since we're mostly passengers round these parts.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.