Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Italy F Class 1 Pax Fares

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2011, 3:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SQ SPPS, EK I/O, CX DM, SU Plat, Hyatt DM, IC RA Plat, HH DM, AMX Cent
Italy F Class 1 Pax Fares

^Hi Mates,

Strange that no has posted this so I guess everyone is TOO busy planning his/her own summer break.

http://www.emirates.com/it/english/d..._tcm319-687255

Enjoy as this will last till 30th SEP only & you need to book latest by 15th AUG.

There are very very few ways to Fly another F solo.

Safe Flying

EGT
Old Jul 21, 2011, 4:17 pm

Programs: EK Gold One World Silver Hilton Hertz
I booked today with Trailfinders for LGW to BKK in September in F for about £2,700 return. The LGW/DXB sectors are 777 with suites and the DXB/BKK sectors are A380 (assuming no aircraft change....)
Old Jul 21, 2011, 4:46 pm

I have seen it but timing bad for me. Will be flying again in november
Old Jul 22, 2011, 6:35 am

Programs: AA Now dirt, BA Silver soon dirt EX NW IGE. EX BA Gold EX AA EXP x9. SQ Gold
Originally Posted by ELITEGOLDTRAVELLER
^Hi Mates,

Strange that no has posted this so I guess everyone is TOO busy planning his/her own summer break.

http://www.emirates.com/it/english/d..._tcm319-687255

Enjoy as this will last till 30th SEP only & you need to book latest by 15th AUG.

There are very very few ways to Fly another F solo.

Safe Flying

Thanks great fare!

Been looking for good EK first fares.

The fare to CPT is fantastic: 2753!

EGT
Old Jul 22, 2011, 7:34 am

Programs: EK Blue :-( BAEC
Talking

"Thanks great fare!

Been looking for good EK first fares.

The fare to CPT is fantastic: 2753!

EGT"

I have booked this fare for Nov, It's our 1st time flying in F, done quite a few trips in J but REALLY looking forward to it. Even going out our way to fly GLA to LGW (with BA) to qualify for the fare as emirates doesn't have a F cabin from GLA to DXB
Old Jul 23, 2011, 3:26 pm

Originally Posted by lowlander
I booked today with Trailfinders for LGW to BKK in September in F for about £2,700 return. The LGW/DXB sectors are 777 with suites and the DXB/BKK sectors are A380 (assuming no aircraft change....)
Hi - I was wondering what dates, as Trailfinders couldn't find anything similar for me. Also any idea if there were other destinations, or were you only looking for BKK ?
Old Jul 24, 2011, 3:45 am

Programs: Skywards Blue :-(, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, GHA Platinum
Originally Posted by svtbrown
Hi - I was wondering what dates, as Trailfinders couldn't find anything similar for me. Also any idea if there were other destinations, or were you only looking for BKK ?
Maybe the route that you are looking for doesnt have a F cabin or maybe its not there on that particular day.

I can see LGW--DXB--COK in F for aprrox £2700 (late september)which is pretty good value.(J is normally £1700 on FLEX!!). F is only available on the days that a 3 class aircraft actually flies to COK(2-3 times/week from memory). Rest of the time it shows no availability in F and I usually take a J class ticket and use my miles to upgrade when I can.
Old Jul 25, 2011, 3:32 am

Programs: UA Lifetime Exec Plat (2MM)
Originally Posted by ukdoctor
I can see LGW--DXB--COK in F for aprrox £2700 (late september)which is pretty good value.(J is normally £1700 on FLEX!!)
So you're saying that paying GBP 1,000 out of your own pocket is good value for F over C on this route.

Well, personally, I'd rather keep the GBP 1,000 in my pocket, and be treated quite well in C, and spend the difference on something that's going to last for more than a few hours.

But that's just my wallet (and my brain) talking.
Old Jul 25, 2011, 4:09 am

Programs: BA Gold | SK Gold | A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Budley
So you're saying that paying GBP 1,000 out of your own pocket is good value for F over C on this route.

Well, personally, I'd rather keep the GBP 1,000 in my pocket, and be treated quite well in C, and spend the difference on something that's going to last for more than a few hours.

One could say the same about paying for Y instead of J, or LCC instead of Y, or just traveling less. Having said that, GBP 1,000 extra for J -> F isn't exactly a fantastic deal.
Old Jul 25, 2011, 7:17 am

Programs: Skywards Blue :-(, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, GHA Platinum
Originally Posted by Budley

as ung said you can say the same thing about Y to J as well. Save £1200 and travel in Y and all that. I have never paid for F myself. Its either someone else paying for it or upgrade using miles from J.

What I meant is that fares were slightly cheaper during that period. F fares in that route are usually upwards of £3000.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.