EK Forum Update

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2011, 5:42 am
Moderator, Trip Reports
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS-2MM, Marriott Ambassador
EK Forum Update

Folks

I'm about to embark on an a "spring clean" of the "Everything You Need To Know" section of the forum. That includes updating images, updating FFP details (as best I can), including the latest seat maps, aircraft configs and any other pertinent details I can wrestle from EK/Skywards, which they will allow me to publish in the public domain. I've met some iO's recently so standby, while I squeeze every last drop of info from them...

But I need your help.

What other things/sections do you want more info on? How can we improve this part of the forum?

If you don't hear from me for a while, you know that's where I am.

PM me if you have any questions or recommendations...

Talk soon

SIMON
(eightblack)
Moderator-EK Forum
Old Jul 25, 2011, 3:14 pm

Some kind of "meeting up" thread would be great... especially with EK's often long hours in DXB, it would be great to meet up with some fellow FTers (unfortunately, guesting each other into lounges no more possible..)
Old Jul 25, 2011, 3:38 pm

Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
Some kind of "meeting up" thread would be great... especially with EK's often long hours in DXB, it would be great to meet up with some fellow FTers (unfortunately, guesting each other into lounges no more possible..)
There is already the lounge meet up thread here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/emira...up-thread.html
but it might be worthwhile pinning it as it's easily lost.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.