Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Transit to EK at BKK on separate tickets

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2011, 1:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold, FB Gold, Bonvoy Titanium / LTP, Accor Plat

I will be flying SGN-BKK-DXB-GLA very soon. Unfortunately due to short notice, I had to get BKK-GLA as one ticket and SGN-BKK as another.

When I land at BKK will I have to go through the pain of immigration, or can I just head straight for the EK lounge to get my boarding pass? (Or can I do web check-in and print the BP before leaving, maybe?)

I'm in Y, Skywards Gold. Hand luggage only.

Thanks.
Old Jul 12, 2011, 3:07 pm

Programs: BA Gold (and other non-status plastic)
No need to go through immigration. Follow signs for Transfer West (at the crossing of the D, E, F and G piers), clear security, go to EK transfer desk at the top of the escalators, get boarding pass, go to lounge a few steps further. And Voila.
Old Jul 12, 2011, 3:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold, FB Gold, Bonvoy Titanium / LTP, Accor Plat
Many thanks. I like BKK as long as I don't have to go outside in a hurry

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.