Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Loss of Miles Accelerator on involuntary rebooking

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2011, 8:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Exec Silver, Aeroplan, Hilton Honors Gold

I was scheduled to fly AMM-DXB on EK 902 on the 24th of June, which since the changes in Skywards, comes with a miles accelerator bonus of 1000 miles (the flight is rarely more than one third full; last year I did it on the 777-300 and was told the load was only 80). EK have now cancelled this flight on Fridays, and I was automatically rebooked on EK 904, which departs six hours later, but now the 1000 miles is not listed on my total miles to be earned on this journey.

Has this happened to anyone else? I am not complaining, since I will still earn 32 000 for this trip (travelling in J from YYZ).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.