Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ek348 dxb-(cmb)-sin

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2010, 10:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, Accor Gold, SQ*G, MH Platinum, Marriot Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire Ambassador
Ek348 dxb-(cmb)-sin

Hello... all non-stop flights are not available in my booking class and I'm not going to come up with 2000dhs to rebook on a higher economy class, so I'll be flying Dubai-Singapore via Colombo on 21 December 2010.. just a quick question, for the 1h15m transit, do pax get to disembark?
Old Dec 5, 2010, 1:59 am

Programs: SkyWards Ex Silver & BA
Would not think so, would expect the gate to be already open for departing passengers before you even get off the plane.
Old Dec 5, 2010, 2:26 am

Programs: BA Gold | SK Gold | A3 Gold
No, you must stay onboard while they clean up etc. Done this flight a couple of times and hate it. EK is blocking inventory right now on DXB-SIN. I would suggest you keep checking EF as you should be able to get the direct flight closer to your date.
Old Dec 5, 2010, 3:33 am

Programs: Marriott AMB, Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by ung1
No, you must stay onboard while they clean up etc. Done this flight a couple of times and hate it. EK is blocking inventory right now on DXB-SIN. I would suggest you keep checking EF as you should be able to get the direct flight closer to your date.
Do they keep the entertainment system on? I'll be doing a similar flight (DXB-BKK-HKG) I'll be at BKK for an hour and something I guess.
Old Dec 5, 2010, 3:58 am

Programs: BA Gold | SK Gold | A3 Gold
Originally Posted by LovetoTravel83
Do they keep the entertainment system on? I'll be doing a similar flight (DXB-BKK-HKG) I'll be at BKK for an hour and something I guess.
Don't think so. They keep trying to do a headcount but pax keep moving around the cabin and they keep asking everyone to stay seated. Or maybe they do, I don't remember. I got put off by having to watch ICE videos twice, and the rushed service on both legs. Most pax on this flight are flying either DXB-CMB or CMB-SIN.
Old Jun 3, 2018, 7:36 am

Programs: BA Gold
Apologies for bumping an old thread.

doing this journey in reverse (SIN-CMB-DXB) in a few weeks. Does one stay onboard at CMB?

thanks
Old Jun 3, 2018, 8:06 am

Originally Posted by secretplantofightinflation

doing this journey in reverse (SIN-CMB-DXB) in a few weeks. Does one stay onboard at CMB?

thanks
yes DXB bound pax do not disembark from the plane whilst it’s on transit.
Old Jun 3, 2018, 8:40 am

Originally Posted by secretplantofightinflation

thanks
yes and before arrival in CMB plane interior is sprayed .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.