Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

The Ultimate Emirates Lounge Guide

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 28, 2013, 1:24 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: eightblack
List of lounges (2013) & Opening Hours & Contact Numbers

Dubai
First Class Lounge T3
Business Lounges

Emirates Lounges Worldwide
  1. Auckland
  2. Bangkok
  3. Beijing
  4. Birmingham
  5. Brisbane
  6. Colombo
  7. Delhi
  8. Düsseldorf
  9. Frankfurt
  10. Hamburg
  11. Hong Kong
  12. Istanbul
  13. Johannesburg
  14. Kuala Lumpur
  15. London Gatwick
  16. London Heathrow
  17. Manchester
  18. Melbourne
  19. Milan
  20. Mumbia
  21. Munich
  22. New York - JFK
  23. Paris - CDG
  24. Perth
  25. San Francisco
  26. Shanghai
  27. Singapore
  28. Sydney
  29. Zürich

Access Policy

Partner Lounges

(This wiki page under construction)
Print Wikipost

The Ultimate Emirates Lounge Guide

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2011, 2:28 pm

Originally Posted by slo.d300
Hi
would like to know what is Beijing EK Lounge like?!? Where is it, how is food,...

Thanks
From the FAQ thread:

PEK EK lounge great showers not the best food for an EK lounge but good drinks selection. very small smoking section. A good start to a 380 experience. 9/10
Old May 6, 2011, 2:10 am

Originally Posted by abhilife2001
Aha.. this is what I like.. also read on another thread about chicken biryani and I am sure I have not seen both of these in the T3 lounge .. so next time T1 lounge it is
Both the Chicken Tikka rolls and the Biryani are very regular staples on the T3 lounge menu. I ate the Biryani last Wednesday and the Chicken Tikka roll last Friday.
Old May 6, 2011, 2:48 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by B747-437B
Both the Chicken Tikka rolls and the Biryani are very regular staples on the T3 lounge menu. I ate the Biryani last Wednesday and the Chicken Tikka roll last Friday.
hmmm.. seems the menu has changed..I was there last Saturday ( 30/04) and Monday ( 02/05) .. both were not there.. will check it out this weekend..
Old May 6, 2011, 11:14 pm

Programs: Skywards Platinum
Two very nice EK lounges are

JNB and Dusseldorf.
Old May 9, 2011, 12:56 am

So , was in DXB T3 lounge last weekend and got the lamb biryani.. and yes there was the chicken shawarma role too in the kitchen ( they dont keep it outside)..
But no chicken tikka role, though the shavarma role more than made up for it
Old May 9, 2011, 2:25 am

So , was in DXB T3 lounge last weekend and got the lamb biryani.. and yes there was the chicken shawarma role too in the kitchen ( they dont keep it outside)..
But no chicken tikka role, though the shavarma role more than made up for it
The Chicken Tikka roll is usually available around breakfast time. Look in the stand by the pastries, there are usually a range of open sandwiches and rolls there.
Old May 9, 2011, 4:00 am

The Chicken Tikka roll is usually available around breakfast time. Look in the stand by the pastries, there are usually a range of open sandwiches and rolls there.
aha.. I am usually there between 2-5pm and 10pm - 1AM and hence may have missed it...
Old May 9, 2011, 10:37 am

Programs: KL Gold SkyTeam Elite Plus - SEN M&M *G
Two weeks ago in the MEL lounge, first time for me. Good food, good drinks. Had a shower before my flight. Nice seats, not a hugh a lounge but with a nice dining area and a relax area.
Old May 9, 2011, 12:07 pm
Moderator, Trip Reports
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS-2MM, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by thespeedskater
Two weeks ago in the MEL lounge, first time for me. Good food, good drinks. Had a shower before my flight. Nice seats, not a hugh a lounge but with a nice dining area and a relax area.
Yes agreed. My favourite. But then again, I'm biased I've always found the food to be excellent and whats more they change the menu regularly. Staff are terrific. Still not a bad size though - 140 person capacity and great views and natural light
Old May 10, 2011, 10:24 am

Programs: Skywards
I used both terminal 3 and terminal 1 lounges at Dubia around lunch time last week, Terminal 3 was much better for food, much much bigger selection. Fish, Chicken , Wedges.. Lots of solid food Western style food. Terminal 1 had a much smaller selection most of it was more asian in style.

However if you are not bothered about the food, I think terminal 1 is better, there was only a handful of people there, so if its a shower and a relax you want it might be the better option.

Terminal 3 at the same time was very busy, had problems finding a table.
Old May 12, 2011, 12:29 pm

aha.. I am usually there between 2-5pm and 10pm - 1AM and hence may have missed it...
1pm this afternoon in T3 Lounge!

Old May 12, 2011, 1:48 pm

Programs: IC Amb, Marriott Silver, KF Silver, MPC Silver
What time does the T3 First Class Lounge Spa open?
Old May 12, 2011, 8:45 pm

Programs: Skywards Plat, Etihad Gold, Aerosvit Gold, Virgin Silver, AA lifetime Gold, Sirius Gold
1pm this afternoon in T3 Lounge!

Yummy - thanks, I will look harder from now on! Must admit I do not usually stray far from the Smokers area which is why I missed them I guess.
Old May 15, 2011, 5:50 am

Programs: EK Gold, , FB Gold, Jet Platinum, ICH Royal Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Sheraton Platinum
Originally Posted by coffeeblack
What time does the T3 First Class Lounge Spa open?
1t is open 24/7
Old May 15, 2011, 7:38 am

In the DXB F lounge, what kind of food can I expect at 3am-6am? Any chance for some late night supper or will it just be snacks? any chance a la carte will be available so late? And is the free Spa treatment possible at such time? (I just read that it's open, but will it be like reduced services so the "free" treatment has to wait if someone wants to pay for it or something like this? never ever been there before..)

So many questions, I just try to maximize my DXB lounge visit

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.