Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airbus Seat Plan Help!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2010, 7:46 am
Original Poster

Question Airbus Seat Plan Help!

Im flying DXB (Dubai) to LHR (London Heathrow) on the Airbus, im travelling on Business class and the Mrs and kids are in economy.

(Before i hear you all shout , cheap B@$tard i initially bought seats for us all in economy then work wanted to send me to the UK so i used them to get the business class seat, so we have 4 x seats in economy and 1 x seat in business class)

Where is the best place we can both sit to get easy access to and from both sets of seats? Near the back, near the steps?

Me and the wife are aiming to swap seats every now and again to get respite from the two little un's.

Any help would be appreciated!
Old Jun 13, 2010, 7:53 am

Programs: BA Gold | SK Gold | A3 Gold
Probably at the back where the steps are, since the front of UD is F and they won't let you through.

Having said that, I doubt if they will allow you to keep swapping seats, but good luck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.