Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Change from 2 class to 3 class 777-300er

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2010, 5:35 am
Original Poster

My flight next week was booked in j on 2 class 777-300er. in my booking it is now a 3 class. does anyone know when and how to get the row one and two seats. i have seen on here that it will be operated as j-y. is it at online or at the checking desk that they let these seats go. any info on this would be great.
Many thanks
Old Jun 13, 2010, 7:54 am

Programs: BA Gold | SK Gold | A3 Gold
I think at check in. They would usually assign the seats to Gold and Silvers first, but if space is available and you ask, you can get your seat reassigned there or in the lounge.
Old Jun 13, 2010, 9:30 am
Original Poster

The Wife & I are both gold members, so we will wait and see. Many thanks for the Info
Old Jun 13, 2010, 9:33 am

But a word to the wise, I have been on flights like this where the fron cabin has been left empty for the duration !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.