Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

How to collect Skyward miles when flying on continental?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2009, 5:30 pm
Original Poster

Hello Everyone.

I going to be taking a flight on continental and since they are parners with emirates, how can i earns those miles on skywards? I tried to find a way to book through the skywards website but could not.

Appreciate the help.
Old Nov 29, 2009, 6:39 pm

Programs: BA Gold | SK Gold | A3 Gold
You need to quote the Skywards number while booking online with Continental when you are asked to select your preferred FF program. Alternatively, present your Skywards card on check-in and they will put the number in so you earn miles on your Skywards account.
Old Nov 30, 2009, 12:03 am

And one more than, just in case the above things dont work (i doubt that will happen) but then hold on to your boarding passes and if you have not been credited with you miles at the end of the journey, you should go to Emirates office and they will need you to present your boarding passes (proof of travel) and will take a week or so to credit you with your miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.