Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

The mobile phone industry management take over ELAL...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2008, 12:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum

Looks like Amikam Cohen Partner's (Orange Israel) CEO will be taking over Dedi Borovitch shortly.
To remind you Chaim Romano before moving to ELAL acted as Cohen's Vice at Partner.

Article in Calcalist (Hebrew):

http://www.calcalist.co.il/local/art...115283,00.html

P.S Just noticed this is the first post in the forum in 5 days!!!
Old Sep 9, 2008, 5:17 am

Programs: LY Top Platinum, AA Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by clubman
Looks like Amikam Cohen Partner's (Orange Israel) CEO will be taking over Dedi Borovitch shortly.
To remind you Chaim Romano before moving to ELAL acted as Cohen's Vice at Partner.
I think this is a positive development. This team (Cohen and Romano) put Partner/Orange on the map and made them a powerhouse in their market. El Al should do well with this duo. In any event, its nice to get rid of Izzy whose whole presence at the helm of El Al was mostly about his ego and not much else.
Old Sep 9, 2008, 7:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by LatusElAl
In any event, its nice to get rid of Izzy whose whole presence at the helm of El Al was mostly about his ego and not much else.
Ops, I said Dedi, but I meant Izzy of course.
Old Sep 10, 2008, 9:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CO 1K-MM
well, almost anyone could do a better job that Izzy has...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.