Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Executive Status

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2017, 5:26 pm
Original Poster

Executive Status

El Al supposedly gives something called "Executive" to non-Israelis who can't participate in the Israeli credit card scheme. I am trying to understand what exactly I get for that. ( so far it appears to be nothing) One place says extra points but are they extra points towards tier status, extra points towards having more points to use or what? Unless I am reading my account incorrectly, I've gotten absolutely nothing, but the words next to my Matmid status.

My question is--can someone please explain this whole program to me.
Old Oct 10, 2017, 8:43 am

Programs: SPG Gold
Originally Posted by awayIgo
El Al supposedly gives something called "Executive" to non-Israelis who can't participate in the Israeli credit card scheme. I am trying to understand what exactly I get for that. ( so far it appears to be nothing) One place says extra points but are they extra points towards tier status, extra points towards having more points to use or what? Unless I am reading my account incorrectly, I've gotten absolutely nothing, but the words next to my Matmid status.

My question is--can someone please explain this whole program to me.
Award redemption cost you less Matmid points.
Old Oct 10, 2017, 11:47 am

Programs: LY Top Platinum, AA Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
Executive status is the same as being a FlyCard member. That's the whole deal. You get more points per flight and you have cheaper redemption rates.
Old Oct 10, 2017, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LatusElAl
Executive status is the same as being a FlyCard member. That's the whole deal. You get more points per flight and you have cheaper redemption rates.

At is what I thought. However, I guess I have to call El Al since I don't see those extra points. BTW, are those points good for tier status.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.