Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > easyJet | easyJet Plus
Reload this Page >

Departing TLV with hand luggage only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2022, 3:40 am
Original Poster

As I understand it you check in at TLV Terminal 1 for the EZY flight and are then bussed to Terminal 1 where the plane is standing at a jetty. Pre covid if you had hand luggage only and a boarding pass you could avoid Terminal 1 entirely and pass through the hand luggage only security/check in at Terminal 3 and from there directly to the plane. Can anybody confirm whether this is still the case. I have already tried this question on the ElAl thread but have had no success.
Old May 23, 2022, 6:03 am

Programs: VS Silver; Matmid Silver, BA Bronze; Accor Plat.
I had this last week flying easyJet from T1, but actually T3. I went to T1 (although I could have gone to T3 as you query) because the security lines were actually shorter at 9am and the hand Luggage screening was only with a queue of two deep. Quick bus ride to T3 from T1,quite nostalgic being back at the original terminal
orbitmic and Tobias-UK like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.