Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > easyJet | easyJet Plus
Reload this Page >

easyJet extends ‘Protection Promise’ to 2022

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

easyJet extends ‘Protection Promise’ to 2022

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2021, 12:19 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Arrow easyJet extends ‘Protection Promise’ to 2022

easyJet has announced it is extending its flexible policies under its ‘Protection Promise’:

The ‘Freedom to Change’ policy will be extended to 31 March 2022, meaning customers can continue to change their flights fee free

‘Travel Restriction Protection’ will remain in place until 31 December 2022 so should a trip be impacted by a lockdown travel ban or mandatory hotel quarantine customers can receive a refund for their flights, even if they are still operating

All easyJet holidays also continue to be covered by its Protection Promise until further notice.

More info here: https://www.easyjet.com/en/holidays/...ection-promise
Old Jan 4, 2022, 12:21 pm

Can I take advantage of the "Freedom to Change" policy and change my LGW-BFS flights to LGW-INN? And then because I am not booster-vaccinated and would be barred from entering Austria/forced to quarantine take advantage of the "Travel Restriction Protection" to get a full refund?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.