Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CMH Lock Low and Go (Columbus, OH)?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2009, 2:48 pm
Original Poster

CMH Lock Low and Go (Columbus, OH)?

I'm planning a road trip to Virginia Beach from Columbus on Aug 9... the best deal I saw was Dollar's Lock Low & Go, about $126 for a week... nice.

Any idea of which car I'm most likely to end up with? From what I've heard, Dollar's midsize is either a Sebring or an Avenger, which works for me. I'm not at all opposed to a larger car or SUV either, especially considering I'll be in the car for at least 8 or 9 hrs each way.

I'm just trying to avoid getting stuck in a small car, which shouldn't be an issue since they guarantee at least a midsize. From what I've found, there's a good chance of getting an SUV. Has anyone had experience with this at CMH?
Old Jul 25, 2009, 8:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
No experience at CMH, but you're correct with your understanding of the LL&G program. You won't get anything smaller than a midsize (the one "exception" would be the possibility of getting a two-door convertable, especially at HI/CA locations, which people have complained about the back seat room in, but for a single traveler, it's plenty roomy).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.