Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Escalade Mco

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2009, 9:09 am
Original Poster

Escalade Mco

Was wondering if anyone has rented an Escalade recently from Dollar ,Mco as I can't get availability for the month of August with my usual Hertz.
If so, what was the condition of it, level of trim, 09 model etc. as I don,t want to commit for this amount of money(only available through third party website upfront, not Dollar direct) if its going to be some beat up, high mileage, luggage scratched heap.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Old Jul 13, 2009, 4:45 pm

I didn't think Dollar/Thrifty offered their Style Series/Beyond Luxury at MCO anymore...I could be wrong though.
Old Jul 14, 2009, 5:17 am
Original Poster

Thanks for letting me know that, could be reason why its not showing it on Dollar's site directly, only on a third party website.
I will give them a call before I book anything.

Originally Posted by JLewisinSyr
I didn't think Dollar/Thrifty offered their Style Series/Beyond Luxury at MCO anymore...I could be wrong though.
Old Jul 23, 2009, 2:39 pm
Original Poster

Tried numerous ways to contact Mco Dollar but only get a voicemail asking to leave name and number but no one returns call and the honchos at Dollar Headquarters don't seem to know whether there is still Style Series at Mco.
Anyone confirm for sure either way, any help much appreciated.
Old Jul 23, 2009, 9:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
I was able to dig up a direct phone number for the Orlando location: 407-583-8000. You might try calling it and seeing if you can get in touch with someone physically at that location. Be aware that some of the menu options may forward you to Dollar HQ, so choose your [telephone keypad] options wisely...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.