Wiki Posts
Search

Late fee in Miami

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2003, 7:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, HP Gold
Late fee in Miami

I recently rented in Miami, I turned in my car approx 26 minutes after I was scheduled to turn it in

Ex: I checked the car out at 7:30 a.m. on Tuesday, and turned it in at 7:56 a.m. on Saturday. I was charged an $11.00 fee for being a late. Is this a valid charge? I thought there was a 30 minute grace period?

On the bright side, I am a Dollar Fast pace member, and I really do like the service that it affords me. Plus I didn't have to wait to get the service, i received a notification and number in about a week.

Thanks for any response.
Old Jan 26, 2004, 9:15 pm
Ted

Programs: UA 1P MM, HH G, Marriott G
I noted the elimination of the one hour grace period on Dollar rentals over the last couple of weeks in DTW, DEN, and LAS. Most times it was a computer printed line on the contract overriding the printed clause on the rental folder.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.