Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "Chick-fil-A" thread

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2023, 6:09 pm

Originally Posted by SPN Lifer
I have never been to a Chick-fil-A.
I've read so much about them and how great their chicken sandwiches are, I finally tried it several months ago in NYC, the one on 8th Ave. I tried the chicken sandwich and strips; not cheap, but pretty good, I suppose. The staff all did seem very nice and friendlier than most places, but this was Midtown, so maybe it was just by contrast.

Anyway, I'm not really a chicken guy and much prefer burgers, but it was, I suppose, as good as a chicken sandwich could be.

PS - Forgot to try their fries!
Old Sep 2, 2023, 7:04 pm

Originally Posted by mdarville93
Also, the new spicy chicken with pimento cheese is soooo delicious!

I thought it was delicious and my next order will have extra jalapeņos. I would order whole jalapeņos if it was offered since fresh is spicier than pickled jalapeņos

Last edited by TGarza; Sep 7, 2023 at 4:14 pm
Old Mar 15, 2024, 1:45 pm

Programs: DL Gold, HHDiamond, IHG Plat Regular Joe Everywhere Else
Am I the only one that wishes they offered the Peppermint Shakes all year round??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.