Red Hot and Blue

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Red Hot and Blue

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2007, 4:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
The consensus here is pretty much correct, 'Good for DC' which unfortunately isn't saying much. (We don't have decent Mexican, either. )
Old Dec 17, 2007, 7:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, Delta Plat
I've eaten at RH&B in Chicago and Texas. I like their hot BBQ sauce and the hot links were pretty good. I agree that they're not my top five, though.
Old Dec 17, 2007, 7:36 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K, IC RA
I find it to be passable.

Rocklands in DC is much better, though.
Old Dec 21, 2007, 10:15 pm

Programs: UA 1P, Hertz 5*, Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by kipper
Anyone tried it? How was it?
Good for DC, in Memphis (I'm a native) it would be a reject....and Rocklands does have pretty good b-que...^
Old Dec 23, 2007, 1:12 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Southwest A-List Preferred
I'm a big Rockalnds fan - would much rather have that than Red Hot & Blue. My office gets catering from both at least once a month - most of my coworkers feel the same way regarding the quality.
Old Dec 23, 2007, 1:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Used to love the Memphis dry when I lived in DC and RH&B was a new phenomenon... that was 15 years ago when Lee Atwater was still around... my tastes have progressed somewhat since then, in both ribs and politics.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.