FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   DiningBuzz (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/diningbuzz-371/)
-   -   Consolidated "Chipotle" thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/diningbuzz/556692-consolidated-chipotle-thread.html)

fs2k2isfun May 9, 2006 3:26 pm

Consolidated "Chipotle" thread

Does anyone know of any airports that have a Chipotle? I find myself often getting my burrito on the drive to the airport and eating it while I wait for my flight. A hot burrito is better though.

cj001f May 9, 2006 4:12 pm

Specifically Chipotle? (the McDonalds entry into the Mexican food market). You can get passable burritos at SJC, PDX, LAX

fs2k2isfun May 9, 2006 4:18 pm

Ideally yes, but any good burrito will do.
Thanks.

sangster May 9, 2006 5:33 pm

There are plenty of Chipotles near airports... but I do not know of any inside an airport... unfortunately. Chipotle is yummy!

uastarflyer May 12, 2006 6:49 pm

Originally Posted by fs2k2isfun
Ideally yes, but any good burrito will do.
Thanks.

Given your handle showing DEN, there's a decent place upstairs in the UA terminal (Concourse B) near Wolfgang Puck.

I also second SJC and OAK (I believe it's called 360 degrees or something).

tdo-ca May 12, 2006 8:09 pm

I like that place in DIA - good all around.

work2fly May 13, 2006 7:36 am

Que Bueno, I believe

EasyRhino May 13, 2006 10:06 am

SeaTac has a Qdoba in the food court. That's basically the same as Chipotle (I prefer it slightly)

UNITED959 May 15, 2006 10:40 am

Burrito before a flight? What a mean passenger you are!

La Salsa is in LAX in T7.

nako May 15, 2006 10:52 am

Originally Posted by EasyRhino
SeaTac has a Qdoba in the food court. That's basically the same as Chipotle (I prefer it slightly)

I was going to mention this one, as I vastly prefer Qdoba to Chipotle. (And I don't find Qdoba to be that good, which tells you what I think about Chipotle.) ;)

Mike

skofarrell May 15, 2006 11:38 am

Originally Posted by cj001f
Specifically Chipotle? (the McDonald's entry into the Mexican food market). You can get passable burritos at SJC, PDX, LAX

FWIW, Chipotle is publicly held. The majority of the franchises and stock are owned by McDonald's corporate. Their management team is heavy with McDonald's executives, but it is run as a separate subsidiary.

Qdoba is 100% owned by Jack in the Box, and again is run as a separate company.

BamaVol May 16, 2006 10:50 am

Originally Posted by UNITED959
Burrito before a flight? What a mean passenger you are!

La Salsa is in LAX in T7.

The OP must be looking for a zeppelin ride. :D

IceTrojan May 16, 2006 10:57 am

Originally Posted by fs2k2isfun
A hot burrito is better though.

I prefer a hot muffin....

magiciansampras May 16, 2006 11:27 am

Originally Posted by skofarrell
FWIW, Chipotle is publicly held. The majority of the franchises and stock are owned by McDonald's corporate. Their management team is heavy with McDonald's executives, but it is run as a separate subsidiary.

Not for much longer. McD's is divesting their share by the end of the year.

magiciansampras May 16, 2006 11:27 am

I found the burrito place in SJC to be nasty. Just a head's up.