Wiki Posts
Search

Puerta Vallarta-BocaBento

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2004, 5:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA/CO-1KPlat, MARRIOTT-LT PLAT
Thumbs up Puerta Vallarta-BocaBento

At Basilio Badillo 180 in Puerta Vallarta, I walked past a very interesting restaurant on several days, that was in the process of finishing up for an opening. Finally, late one nite, I found it open and asked to see the menu. It is the most interesting Oriental architecture in town. A modern Thai influence with soft smoothing background music.

BocaBento has a Latina-Asiatica flavored cuisine with very unique and tasty dishes with many seafood choices in a most relaxing modern atmosphere.
I especially enjoyed the Seafood Hotpot, and a mildly spiced chicken dish after a nice salad. The dessert was a real tasty creation. All with a glass of smooth champagne. Reasonable for a nice change of pace.

The young Chef comes from one of the top French places on the beach.

Highly recommended! ^ ^ ^

www.bocabento.com
[email protected]
Tel: 011 52 (322)222-9108
Cell: 044 322 205-0453

Tell Stewart, you saw it on FLYERTALK!

Last edited by classy; Dec 1, 2004 at 1:14 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.